Infographic on Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Social Media ManagementApril 26, 2016
Inbound Marketing ExplainedJune 9, 2016
- According to a report issued by MarketsandMarkets, the global video streaming market to grow from $30.29 billion this year to $70.05 Billion by 2021.
- According to case study analysis conducted by Google, YouTube ads were far more effective than TV ads in driving sales. The report suggests that advertisers should be allocating up to six times more of their budget to YouTube than they currently do.
- At Facebook’s annual developers conference, F8, CEO Mark Zuckerberg said 60 billion messages are sent via Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp every day. It was also reported that Facebook Messenger now has 900 million monthly users, up from 800 million in January.
- According to IAB’s 2016 Video Ad Spend Study marketers and advertisers are, on average, spending more than $10 million annually on Digital Video. That’s an increase of 85% from 2 years ago
- That same IAB report also revealed that 72% of the marketers and advertisers surveyed said they will move funds out of TV in an effort to increase their spending on digital video advertising. Among those who stated that they would increase spending on digital video, 47% said it would come out of broadcast TV spending.